In today's fast-paced business world, information is key. Companies and investors need to stay on top of the latest trends, news, and insights to make informed decisions. However, gathering this information can be a time-consuming and daunting task. That's where Arbolus comes in.
Our innovative platform, ArbolusCanopy, is changing the way our investment and consulting clients gather information. ArbolusCanopy allows our clients to asynchronously gather insights via video. We are then able to synthesise insights using generative AI like ChatGPT into digestible reports. The result is that our clients have more time to spend making decisions.
This combination of asynchronous gathering and synthesis is the basis of the third generation of expert networks.
Benefits of Asynchronous Knowledge Gathering with ArbolusCanopy
Clients have loved ArbolusCanopy ever since we launched it last summer. It's a simple process:
- Clients share a problem/company/topic - we don't need a full brief
- Arbolus's AI generates a list of 4-10 questions - which the client can amend
- Relevant experts provide video insights on their phones - in their own time
- Clients get the results on the Arbolus platform - video, transcripts and excel
- Clients choose to speak with the best experts - optional
Within a few hours of launching an ArbolusCanopy our clients can expect to receive their first insights. In 48 hours they typically receive 15-20 perspectives on their problem/company/topic.
- Easy to launch - send via an email, SMS, WhatsApp or our platform
- Fire & forget - give us the problem and our tech takes care of the rest
- Time efficient - get unique insights from 10s of experts without a single call
Generative AI: The Key to Efficient Knowledge Synthesis
Most of our clients apply the Minto Pyramid Principle when working with expert knowledge. Until recently, expert networks have provided only the first run in the information ladder. AI is changing this, and changing it fast.
At Arbolus, our clients are benefiting from Generative AI to synthesise all the expert insights they have gathered through ArbolusCanopy and on ArbolusCalls. Based upon the insights our platform generates a trustworthy snapshot report with points backed up by attributable quotes - you can even watch the original videos.
- You can now synthesise 20+ answers to the same question automatically
- When doing calls, no need to take notes or even write up a summary
- You can even combine all the data sources into one aggregated report
Why every consulting firm and PE fund needs to be using Arbolus
If you’re knowledge-hungry and time-poor you need Arbolus. More specifically our clients use it in the following use cases:
- Easy insights for client pitches - gather unique insights and quotes without doing a single call
- Efficient customer insights collection - gather and automatically organise input from 50+ experts without doing a single call
- Automatic client prospecting - automatically track your clients or client portfolios looking for sales opportunities
Private equity funds
- Comprehensive due diligence - don't miss a hidden nugget. Because we gather input from every expert you will get everything and miss nothing
- Smart deal sourcing - keep checking with the market for possible bolt-ons around your portfolio all in the background
- Portfolio tracking & support - use experts to monitor the markets around your portfolio companies or gather insights for a board meeting
But don't forget - every insight is attributable and you can speak with every expert directly.
The Future of Arbolus
Arbolus constantly looks for ways to improve its platform and provide clients with the best possible service. The world of generative AI is evolving every day. Arbolus is perfectly placed to help our clients harness this AI technology with unique and attributable insights. Arbolus is committed to keeping itself at the forefront of this industry.
In conclusion, if you are in private equity, growth equity or consulting firms you should be using Arbolus. If not, I genuinely think you and your firm will be at a disadvantage. Want a pilot - get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.