Clinical trial services have adapted to post-pandemic reality with accelerated innovation on trial approaches, virtual technologies and decentralization. What can we expect to continue and emerge this year and beyond? What will the implications be and who stands to gain the most?
Watch this on-demand webinar with Chris Baker, President at ICON and former EVP and Global Head of Parexel FSP and Jon Shephard, a Partner at PwC, Deals & Strategy, as they discuss what will be shaking the Clinical Trials industry in 2023. The event is hosted by our Co-founder and CEO, Sam Glasswell.
What’s on the agenda?
- Major disruptions to Clinical Trials services in 2023
- Implications, challenges and opportunities for investors and CROs
- Who will benefit and who will miss out?
Why should you watch?
Our speakers have extensive experience advising the world's largest CRO companies and clinical trials investors on all aspects of strategy, M&A, and due diligence. Drawing from their deep expertise, Chris and Jon will help you:
- Understand upcoming challenges in the industry and how to mitigate the risks
- Identify what factors to consider for successful investment opportunities in 2023
- Get actionable advice on strategy and value optimization.
Who’s this for?
Investors, strategy consultants, clinical research professionals, marketers and anyone else interested in the Life Sciences space.