COVID-19 means companies are focusing on cost-efficiency and digital transformation like never before. To help our clients large and small, we are happy to introduce a team of experts who collectively have 100 years of experience tackling these problems at P&G, Reckitt Benckiser and Kellogg.
Shared services is at the forefront of cost-efficiency innovation. Join us as our Corporate & Digital Innovation Circle investigate digital innovation in consumer goods and shared services. The event is hosted by Jim Fortner, Former CIO Supply Chain at P&G.
The Cost Takeout: How Companies Can Drive Digital Innovation to Improve the Bottom Line
When: 17th June at 4pm BST / 11am EDT (45 minutes)
What will be discussed?
- How to improve your cost efficiency
- Offshore vs. Nearshore
- The cultural transition of shared services
- How to work effectively with your Partners
- How to select the right partners
- Partnership strategies
Who is hosting?
Jim is joined by two other executives from Reckitt Benckiser and Kellogg.
- Jim Fortner - Former CIO Supply Chain at P&G
- Darrell Stein - Former CIO at Reckitt Benckiser
- John Gregory - Former VP Global Business Services at Kellogg’s
Click here to learn more about Arbolus Circles and how they can help you.